Envision IT Video Player for SharePoint
The Envision IT Video Player simplifies the embedding of videos in SharePoint web content. Content authors tag a video thumbnail or list item with video URLs that can be hosted in SharePoint, on premise in IIS, in the Azure cloud, or in YouTube. They then place the Video Player web part on their page and point it at one or more videos. The web part then outputs Silverlight, HTML5 and Flash objects that will render on all current desktop and mobile devices.
Now with Vimeo being utilized as a stream source for the Video Player it is even easier than ever for content authors to add video to pages. Through the use of one link to Vimeo, rather than multiple links for each format that is stored in a database, the process of setting up a video on the page becomes much simpler and faster. This new feature will make the job of the content author a lot easier when dealing with videos.
Some additional features of the Envision IT Video Player include:
- Easy for content authors to implement video streaming on their pages
- Support for PCs, Macs, iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone
- Smooth streaming support from Media Servers and Windows Azure on Silverlight and iOS clients
- In page or div popup player rendering
- HTML5 video support on IE, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and iOS
- Flash player for older browser support
The Envision IT Video Player for SharePoint is $1,000 per production SharePoint farm.
Find out about our Software Assurance
To learn more, please contact Envision IT at (905) 812-3009 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.