Focused on SharePoint Online and Office 365 solutions, Envision IT is the "go-to" partner for Microsoft SharePoint, building Internets, Intranets, Collaboration Portals, Extranets, and custom web applications that leverage your existing systems anywhere over the Internet. Based in Mississauga, adjacent to Microsoft Canada Headquarters, we are a growing, dynamic organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building the QA processes, developing, analyzing and executing manual and automated test plans and test cases. They will also be responsible for building and have ownership of the support infrastructure for the Extranet User Manager product.
- Establishing, sustaining, driving and monitoring quality assurance processes, practices and controls;
- Delivering testing estimates and progress reports to the Project Manager.
- Provide leadership and consulting on quality assurance methodology;
- Ownership of the support infrastructure for the Extranet User Manager LOB
- Create and document all test artifacts, perform functional and regression testing and coordinate the testing efforts of multiple projects;
- Support of application and system requirement, development and test activities throughout the development lifecycle.
- Coordinating setup of test environments and test data management;
- Bachelor level degree or diploma in computer science or related technical discipline;
- Minimum three years related experience developing and executing test documentation, including test plans, test cases, test summary etc.,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, comfortable communicating and interacting at all levels of the organization and with clients (including non- technical personnel)
- Experience testing on web-based systems, mobile devices and multiple cross browsers;
- Comprehension of SharePoint, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS);
- Experience with MS SQL Server Management Studio would be an asset;
- Up to-date knowledge regarding OS and multiple browsers;
- Must have ability to focus on details, see the big picture and take direction from multiple people and manage tasks effectively;
- Proven ability to coordinate testing efforts for complex mid-size projects ensuring testing is thorough and completed on schedule;
- Familiarity with agile and waterfall methodologies;
- Above average troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced multi-project environment