Envision IT and our sister company Extranet User Manager are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to help us in our overall marketing efforts. Reporting to the President, you will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans.
Are you looking to build a great product marketing strategy and execute it with a collaborative team of people ready to make a difference? If so, you may be a great fit for our company. We're a successful tech company with room to grow and we're looking for a self-starting Marketing Manager to oversee lead generation programs, brand marketing, and overall content strategies. We have been on a journey to build great content, blogs, and social campaigns. Now we need a full-time Marketing Manager to continue to drive results for our business.
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner for over 15 years based in Mississauga and have a dynamic team of 15 people. Envision IT builds award-winning websites, intranets, and extranets both on-premise and in Azure / Office 365. The Extranet User Manager solution is an easy-to-use website application that contains a robust set of administrative and end-user features to enable collaboration with your external users.
Working with a Marketing Coordinator to align marketing vision, brand, and approach with all marketing tactics to be executed, this role may also be required to work with key alliance partnerships for go-to-market execution and co-marketing opportunities.
- Build an overall marketing plan for the organization working with the President and sales/marketing team as part of fiscal year planning
- As a competent marketing professional, you are able to grasp business buyer behavior trends and generate creative ideas
- Manage marketing team
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing and lead campaigns, including content development and optimization, social/digital campaigns, events planning, etc.
- Build digital campaigns, including SEO, PPC, Display Ads, email, social media, LinkedIn
- Write blogs and other content
- Liaise with external vendors to execute marketing tactics as required
- Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- University or College degree or equivalent business experience
- A minimum of 3+ years B2B marketing experience with previous experience in the IT industry required
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple responsibilities
- Results oriented with great project management and communication skills
- Solid marketing communications (both written and oral)
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team, as well as independently and with minimal supervision
- Background and/or knowledge of Microsoft products and solutions an asset