Job Posting - Office 365 and Azure Developer
Envision IT is currently looking for an experienced Office 365 and Azure Developer reporting to the Development Manager. In this role, you will develop sophisticated websites leveraging our client side code and .NET REST API methodology to brand and build additional functionality. As the SharePoint Framework (SPFx) evolves from Microsoft, this blends well into our current design pattern. Beyond Microsoft technologies we leverage the full open source stack in our solutions, including jQuery, Bootstrap, less, Node.js, Gulp, TypeScript, Swagger, Knockout, AngularJS, and React.
We work extensively with the Microsoft Graph API and the PowerShell SharePoint applets. We also leverage the OfficeDev PnP open source code and design patterns, and we extend these with our own Visual Studio .NET WebAPI projects. More and more these are being hosted in Azure, where we leverage the full stack, including VMs, App Services, SQL, media services, CDN, Azure functions, Azure automation and storage. This position will be a key resource joining the team responsible for our growing Office 365 practice. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Create solutions for line of business data integration
- Build custom forms and workflows using tools such as PowerApps and Flow
- Automate Office 365 workloads through PowerShell and console applications
- Extend SharePoint Online functionality through client side code, REST APIs, and SharePoint Framework
- Investigate and evaluate new technologies
- Participate in our Agile development process
- Analyze business requirements
- Occasionally travel to client sites to perform work
- 5+ years of progressive experience in software development
- Strong experience working with Visual Studio, ASP.NET 4x, ASP.NET Core, and SQL Server 2014 or 2016
- Proven commitment to and understanding of the software development life cycle
- SharePoint OnPremises and SharePoint Online development experience is an asset
- Clear and effective communication abilities
- Ability to work in a client-facing role
- Agile SCRUM experience would be an asset
- Web development experience creating master pages, layouts and CSS would be an asset
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.