In collaboration with
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
Many organizations create project site templates to manage their projects in SharePoint, either online or on premises. However SharePoint is only part of the equation when it comes to collaborating effectively on projects. Office 365 Groups attempt to go further with that, but end up scaling back on what you can do in SharePoint. We've blended the best of both together.
This webinar is being offered in collaboration with IT Unity, which is a new site that empowers individuals and organizations to solve business problems with technology. IT Unity is a community of trusted experts, users, business decision makers, IT professionals, developers, and industry solution providers—everyone who works with Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365. It is a place to come together to connect, share, discover, and develop.
This session will cover the following:
- Review of a projects site template we've created in Office 365 using SharePoint Online and Office 365 Groups
- How we extend the Office 365 Groups UI, and also include it in the SharePoint sites
- Build a site creation workflow process to automate the creation of sites and groups in Office 365, project groups in Extranet User Manager, and configure all the permissions
- Use Nintex Forms and Workflows to drive this process
- Inviting external users into the project site with Extranet User Manager
- How to maintain private internal content and project content shared with the external group
- Single sign-on to other project tools outside of Office 365
Want More Office 365?
Take a look at past webinar sessions you may have missed: