The Envision IT Office 365 Discovery Workshop provides a tour of the full Office 365 experience in the context of a typical knowledge worker.
Thinking of moving to Office 365, or perhaps your organization is already there but only scratching the surface of the Office 365 workloads. During this two hour session we'll go through each of the applications in Office 365, but more importantly we will illustrate how they work together.
What We'll Cover
- Background and overview of Office 365
- Explain what each of the Office 365 applications are
- Outlook, Calendar, Skype for Business, Teams, Yammer, Delve, Planner, Power BI, OneDrive, SharePoint, Power Apps, Flow, Stream, Sway
- Modern SharePoint experience – Team and Communication sites
- Deeper dive into Office 365 Groups
- SharePoint Framework customizations
- Governance and site provisioning
- Third party tools
- Global navigation with Masthead
- Migration and management with Sharegate
- Backup solutions