Citi Client Extranet
"I Envision... a client Extranet that organizes all aspects of our client's Unitrax information, from documentation to projects, issue and feature tracking, and release schedules, all web accessible, searchable, and secured.” - Rose-Marie Decaire, Project Manager, Global Transaction Services
Citi is one of today’s pre-eminent financial services companies, with some 200 million customer accounts in more than 100 countries. Their history dates back to the founding of Citibank in 1812. Today Citi is organized into three major business groups - Global Consumer, Markets & Banking, and Global Wealth Management - in addition to Citi Alternative Investments. Individuals, corporations, Governments and institutions are served with a wide range of financial products and services.
The Envision IT Solution
Citigroup Fund Services Canada, Inc. (CFSC) needed a new solution for an extranet client site that was previously hosted by a third party and no longer available. It was decided to create a new site using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server that would provide all the information and functionality needed to access both public information and secure private client account and project data. Deployment of the Envision IT Extranet User Manager ensured security for clients retrieving confidential information, and allowed for simple user administration.
- One place for clients to go for all information about Unitrax, the Citi hosted application used by their financial institution clients
- Easily and securely accessible over the Internet – anywhere, anytime
- Rich search makes it easy to find information
- All account information is managed through the web
- Lays the groundwork for more collaboration, both internally and with clients
- Self-service both for retrieving documents and information, as well as account and lost password retrieval, reducing the service costs while improving the customer experience