Modeled as a fictitious theatre company web site called the "Envision Shakespeare Company", the site will demonstrate the new features and capabilities of SharePoint 2013. Key features include:
- Adaptive design for PC, tablet, and mobile
- Populated content including the complete works of Shakespeare
- Extensive use of catalogs and content search web parts
- SharePoint search with refiners and preview
- Image renditions, rotators, and galleries
- Video support
- PowerShell build of full site
- Site columns, content types, and branding with adaptive design packaged in Visual Studio
- Metadata navigation, friendly URLs, and import/export of the term store
A full package of all the components required to build the site is available for download at
Envision Shakespeare Company Reference Project (60 Mb).
A live version of the site is available at
https://shakespeare.envisionit.com/. Details on the build of the site and downloads of the site components are available on
Peter Carson's blog under the "Envision Shakespeare Company" tag.
The site is comparable to a real project site and clients will be able to see our process for developing requirements, wireframes, design mock-ups, building, testing, and deployment.
For more information, please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (905) 812-3009.