Envision IT Inc. is committed to providing an accessible environment in which all individuals have access to Envision IT Inc. services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities.
Envision IT Inc. supports the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and has established policies and procedures which are consistent with the accessibility standards established under the AODA, including accessible customer service, information, communication, and employment.
In working towards its goals under this Statement, Envision IT Inc. is committed to meeting the requirements of existing legislation and to its own policies and goals related to the identification, removal, and prevention of barriers to people with disabilities.
Accessible Customer Service Plan
Providing Goods and Services to People with Disabilities
- Envision IT Inc., is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
- We will communicate with people with disabilities in a way that take into account their disability.
- We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
- A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises.
- Fees will not be charged for support persons.
- We will notify customers of this by posting a notice on our company website and front door.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
- In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities, Envision IT Inc. will notify customers promptly. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available.
- Services/Facilities include: access to building and wheel chair accessible washrooms in the building.
- The notice will be made publicly available at the front door.